Thursday 18 October 2007

Who am i?

This is...Michael Pitt
I am Michael Pitt, Born in Aberdeen Scotland on 17th of July 1989. I am doing a NC Computing Course in Aberdeen College, It is going pretty well so far, the work is easy enough to follow along with the people in the class. A bit crazy but who isnt nowadays. I chose this course because this was the first course i thought about doing for a while next to do music and i decided to do this instead of music just because i havent been taught much about music in secondary school. My hopes and fears for the next coming years are...well i guess we just have to wait and find out what is behind the corner before we say anything.
My long term goals in life is to be just happy with what i am doing and not feel like i'm struggling with life, make it laid back and easy. I'm not too bothered if i'm stuck in Aberdeen for the rest of my life aslong as i can be happy. For the short time goals is basicly just keep my music/guitar work going and not giving up, not saying i'm going to be a big rockstar! aslong as i can have fun with music thats all that matters and i have my mates who i have fun with when playing music.
Well we've established that one of my hobbies is guitar, I own a ESP F-50 guitar hopefully upgrading to a F-250 oncei have the cash, also own an Ibanez EX which i recently bought but needs to be repaired (thats gonna cost me!!!!!)
I'm also a big fan of movies, i have a big collection at home.Anything from Stand up comedy to horrors are brilliant. zombie movies are amazing aswell as movies like Pulp Fiction, Blade, Hot Fuzz and so on.
I do have other interests like Chinese/Japanese art, i have a few samauri swords at home which people think is just weird but i think it just looks cool sitting there on the table at home.

No comments: